Vatican newspaper highlights: migrants, human trafficking, climate, Korea, Council of Cardinals
September 12, 2018
L’Osservatore Romano (September 12 Italian edition) devoted front-page coverage to the following stories:
- the death of over 100 migrants off the Libyan coast (CNN coverage)
- the rescue of nearly 100 human trafficking victims in Sudan (Reuters coverage)
- the UN secretary-general’s desire to move climate change to the top of the international agenda (full text of remarks)
- the White House’s announcement of progress toward a second Trump-Kim summit (CBS coverage)
- the Council of Cardinal’s statement of support for Pope Francis (CWN coverage)
For all current news, visit our News home page.
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!