Code of Conduct for All Users
This site has a code of conduct that will protect all of its users and enable all on the site to freely post their thoughts in an enviroment that is charitable and nurturing to the Catholic Faith in all believers.
When participating in any kind of discussion or openly posted comment on this site, or when sending correspondence through this site, you will at all times:
- Be courteous to other users and respectful of the things of God;
- Make a sincere effort to avoid misrepresenting the teachings of the Catholic Church;
- Refrain from attempting to persuade others that the Church's teachings are false;
- Refrain from using profanity or similarly inappropriate language;
- Recognize the right of Trinity Communications to exclude any user from participation at any time.