Thomas V. Mirus, Director of Audio
- Writer and jazz pianist in New York City
- Creator and host of the Catholic Culture Podcast
Thomas V. Mirus is a pianist living in New York City. He is the director of audio media for CatholicCulture.org, and hosts The Catholic Culture Podcast.
Thomas takes the lead in CatholicCulture.org’s commentary on the arts, but also reads widely in many other areas. He brings a substantial breadth of understanding to his work at CatholicCulture.org.
Writing and Podcasting
Thomas explores a wide variety of topics, but he has a special interest in the nature of the creative process in the arts, particularly in music. As a notable example, see his three-part series on The Mystery of Music.
Most recently on this site:
- Ep. 82—A Habitual Counterculture—Brandon McGinley - July 27
- Ep. 81—Love Like a Conflagration—Jane Greer - July 17
- Ep. 80—Bring Out Your Dead—Scott Hahn - July 3
- Ep. 79—Three Marks of Manhood, Pt. 2: Scepter, Crosier, Cross—G.C. Dilsaver - June 26
- Ep. 78—Three Marks of Manhood, Pt. 1: Patriarchy Purified—G.C. Dilsaver - June 18
- Ep. 77—Gene Wolfe, Catholic Sci-Fi Legend—Sandra Miesel, Fr. Brendon Laroche - June 12
- Ep. 76—Playing Jesus on The Chosen—Jonathan Roumie - June 2
- Ep. 75—Don’t Scapegoat the Nouvelle Théologie—Richard DeClue - May 20
- Ep. 74—What Is Classical Christian Education?—Andrew Kern - May 4
- Ep. 73—St. John Henry Newman’s Aesthetics—Fr. Guy Nicholls, Cong. Orat. - April 27