Thomas V. Mirus, Director of Audio
- Writer and jazz pianist in New York City
- Creator and host of the Catholic Culture Podcast
Thomas V. Mirus is a pianist living in New York City. He is the director of audio media for CatholicCulture.org, and hosts The Catholic Culture Podcast.
Thomas takes the lead in CatholicCulture.org’s commentary on the arts, but also reads widely in many other areas. He brings a substantial breadth of understanding to his work at CatholicCulture.org.
Writing and Podcasting
Thomas explores a wide variety of topics, but he has a special interest in the nature of the creative process in the arts, particularly in music. As a notable example, see his three-part series on The Mystery of Music.
Most recently on this site:
- 88—On Columbus—Robert Royal - October 10
- 87—The Jester Is Not The King—Jeremy McLellan - October 5
- 86—Karl Marx, “Monster of Ten Thousand Devils”—Paul Kengor - September 29
- 85—Three-Fifths of Our Band Got Ordained—Luxury - September 16
- 84—Disobey Lockdown Now—Douglas Farrow, Andrew Busch - September 9
- Ep. 83—The American Founding’s Medieval Roots—Robert Reilly - August 26
- Podcast Highlights: The abuse crisis, acedia and more - August 12
- Ep. 82—A Habitual Counterculture—Brandon McGinley - July 27
- Ep. 81—Love Like a Conflagration—Jane Greer - July 17
- Ep. 80—Bring Out Your Dead—Scott Hahn - July 3