Thomas V. Mirus, Director of Audio
- Writer and jazz pianist in New York City
- Creator and host of the Catholic Culture Podcast
Thomas V. Mirus is a pianist living in New York City. He is the director of audio media for CatholicCulture.org, and hosts The Catholic Culture Podcast.
Thomas takes the lead in CatholicCulture.org’s commentary on the arts, but also reads widely in many other areas. He brings a substantial breadth of understanding to his work at CatholicCulture.org.
Writing and Podcasting
Thomas explores a wide variety of topics, but he has a special interest in the nature of the creative process in the arts, particularly in music. As a notable example, see his three-part series on The Mystery of Music.
Most recently on this site:
- Ep. 63—Beauty Revealing Being (Vision of the Soul Pt. II)—James Matthew Wilson - January 23
- Ep. 62—Overcoming Catholic Dating Hangups & Social Isolation - January 20
- Ep. 61—Liberal Anti-Culture vs. the Western Vision of the Soul (Pt I)—James Matthew Wilson - January 16
- Episode 60 —Princeton Hosts Event Dedicated To St. Cecilia - January 9
- The best books we read in 2019 - January 3
- Episode 59—The Glorious English Carol - December 20
- Episode 58—A Hidden Life Film Review w/ James Majewski - December 13
- Episode 57—River of the Immaculate Conception—James Matthew Wilson - December 3
- Episode 56 —Vindicating Authority —Aquinas Guilbeau, O.P. - November 25
- Episode 55—The Hundredfold—Anthony Esolen - November 19