Kindle the fire!
Our Lord wanted more than anything to see the power of the Holy Spirit poured out in the lives of His followers:
“I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were already kindled!” (Luke 12:49)
All of us are called to help enkindle that same holy fire in ourselves, in others, and in the Church.
CatholicCulture.org’s mission is to fan such holy sparks into flame. But our success depends completely on those we serve—on deeply-committed Catholics like you.
Help meet this year’s Challenge
The CatholicCulture.org Boosters group has offered a Challenge Grant of $65,000 to match new gifts made between now and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, this year on December 9th.
We hope all of our users will participate in meeting the Challenge!
Why should you help?
- CatholicCulture.org reaches more than ten million Catholics each year around the world.
- We offer daily written news and commentary, inspiring audio, and rich spiritual resources to help Catholics ignite the spiritual fire that alone can renew the Church and the world.
- Our work is available free of charge, 24-7, and is widely recirculated through blogs, other websites, newspapers, magazines, radio, television, social media and parish bulletins.
- Our costs are well under 5 cents per year per person served.
- We do not ride favorite hobby horses or promote personal agendas. Our mission is to keep Catholics both informed and well-formed, so they can ignite the fire of faith in their families, parishes and communities; and so they can work effectively for authentic Catholic renewal.
- We offer the keys to a robust yet properly-balanced Catholicism. We do not shy away from crises and tough questions, but we do strive each day to think and act in accordance with Our Lord and the mind of the Church.
- From huge secular cities to rural mission territories, our mission helps many to find Christ and the Church for the first time. Meanwhile, most who use our resources deepen their faith and become more active in enriching faith, strenghtening the Church, and forming Catholic culture.
Thanks for making CatholicCulture.org a part of your life, and a part of your charitable giving. Donations are tax-deductible in the United States
Get to Know Us Better
Consider more fully (or discover for the first time) the work of CatholicCulture.org.