Notre Dame web site posted job opening for firm that advocates for Planned Parenthood
January 11, 2010
“Now we have to take our place in history, alongside President Obama and the expanded majorities in the House and Senate. Hope is only the beginning; it's time to work for the change we need,” notes a job announcement posted last April on the University of Notre Dame’s web site by the gender studies program. “Grassroots Campaigns, Inc is a progressive political consulting firm that specializes in running face-to-face citizen mobilization campaigns for political parties, candidates, and advocacy groups,’ including Planned Parenthood.
Founded in 1842 by the Congregation of the Holy Cross, the University of Notre Dame has 11,731 students, 8,363 of them undergraduates.
For all current news, visit our News home page.
- GeNDer Studies Announcement, pp. 5-6 (University of Notre Dame)
- GeNDer Studies Announcement, pp. 9-10 (University of Notre Dame)
- Faculty Activities A-G (University of Notre Dame)
- Dianne M. Pinderhughes (University of Notre Dame)
- Watch (University of Notre Dame)
- 3 Planned Parenthood clinics on Catholic college’s health ‘referrals and resources’ list (CWN, 1/8)
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!