How do we really know Jesus Christ rose from the dead?
In the first of a potential series answering key questions about Catholic faith and life, CatholicCulture.org founder Jeff Mirus examines the Resurrection of Christ.
The twenty-minute video is supplemented by the written resources below, which treat this question in greater depth.
We have a lot to learn about doing good video, but your feedback on this potential series will be very valuable!
- The Resurrection and Divinity of Christ
- Resurrection Theory I: Did the Disciples Steal the Body?
- Resurrection Theory II: Did Our Lord Die or Swoon?
- Resurrection Theory III: Were the Disciples Seeing Things?
- Why Be Catholic? 4: Resurrection
Next in series: How do we really know Jesus Christ founded a specific Church?
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a current donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!