146—40 Days for Life Co-Founder Shawn Carney
This is a listener-supported podcast! Thanks for your help!
Though prayer, fasting, and public presence, 40 Days for Life has been very successful in reducing abortions, closing down abortion clinics, and even saving the souls of women who intend abortion and abortion industry workers. Co-founder Shawn Carney joins the podcast to discuss their work and the current situation post-Roe.
- A 40 Days for Life success story in Manassas, VA
- Political propaganda against pregnancy centers
- Government crackdowns on pro-lifers in the US and UK
- Why there wasn’t rioting in the streets when Roe was overturned
- Abortion as a crisis of the human heart
- Why activism not rooted in contemplation fails
40 Days for Life https://www.40daysforlife.com
Shawn Carney, What to Say When: The Complete New Guide to Discussing Abortion https://www.40daysforlife.com/en/whattosaywhen
Dom Jean-Baptiste Chautard, The Soul of the Apostolate https://tanbooks.com/products/books/spiritual-warfare/virtue-vice/the-soul-of-the-apostolate
Theme music: “Franciscan Eyes”, written and performed by Thomas Mirus.
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a current donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!