Knowing Jesus and Him Crucified
In this unusual year of the pandemic, we can learn from St. Paul’s determination to stick to the essentials:
“I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.... [M]y speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.” (1 Cor 2:2-5)
All of us are called to this same confidence in the death and resurrection of Our Lord and Savior, present to us most completely in the Church He founded.
CatholicCulture.org’s mission is to enrich faith, strengthen the Church, and form Catholic culture. But our success depends completely on those we serve—on deeply-committed Catholics like you.
Help meet this year’s Challenge
The CatholicCulture.org Boosters group and friends have offered a Challenge Grant of $100,000 to match new gifts made between now and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception on December 8th.
We hope all of our users will participate in meeting the Challenge!
Why should you help?
- CatholicCulture.org reaches more than ten million Catholics each year around the world.
- We offer daily written news and commentary, inspiring audio, and rich spiritual resources to help Catholics ignite the spiritual fire that alone can renew the Church and the world.
- Our work is available free of charge, 24-7, and is widely recirculated through blogs, other websites, newspapers, magazines, radio, television, social media and parish bulletins.
- Our costs are well under 4 cents per year per person served.
- We do not ride favorite hobby horses or promote personal agendas. Our mission is to keep Catholics both informed and well-formed, so they can ignite the fire of faith in their families, parishes and communities; and so they can work effectively for authentic Catholic renewal.
- We offer the keys to a robust yet properly-balanced Catholicism. We do not shy away from crises and tough questions, but we do strive each day to think and act in accordance with Our Lord and the mind of the Church.
- From huge secular cities to rural mission territories, our mission helps many to find Christ and the Church for the first time. Meanwhile, most who use our resources deepen their faith and become more active in enriching faith, strengthening the Church, and forming Catholic culture.
Thanks for making CatholicCulture.org a part of your life, and a part of your charitable giving. Donations are tax-deductible in the United States
Get to Know Us Better
Consider more fully (or discover for the first time) the work of CatholicCulture.org.