Website Review: The Rosary Work Shop
A review based on: http://www.RosaryWorkshop.com
The Rosary Workshop offers rare and beautiful rosaries, chaplets and prayer beads inspired by museum antiques from around the world. They use antique beads, semi precious stones and pearls and their metals are hand cast bronze and sterling from old crucifixes, crosses and religious medals. This is a unique site, mingling prayer with the marketplace so that shopping for a rosary can become a prayerful experience.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 07/18/2000; Last Updated: 06/14/2012
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Good
- Useability: Normal
- Information on the services offered Resources Example(s)
- Sections on prayer Resources Example(s)
- Material for study Resources Example(s)
- Information on community activities Resources Example(s)
- Museum of Antique Rosaries Resources
- History of the Rosary through the centuries gathered from church documents and tradition, bead resource books and general history Resources
- Fidelity: Link to Spirit Daily
- Useability: The user must scroll down to find the main menu on the home page.
CategoriesCatholicism > Customs & Devotions
Website Established: 06/13/96
Margot Carter Blair
W5209 16.5 Lane
Stephenson, MI 49887
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.