4 new members of US bishops’ National Review Board
June 22, 2017
Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has named four new members of the National Review Board, which advises the bishops on the protection of children from clerical abuse.
The four are
- Amanda Callanan, director of communications for the Claremont Institute
- Suzanne Healy, former victims assistance coordinator for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Christopher McManus, an Arlington physician
- Eileen Puglisi, former director of the Office for the Protection of Children and Young People in the Diocese of Rockville Centre
For all current news, visit our News home page.
- President of U.S. Bishops Conference Appoints Four New Members of National Review Board for the Charter for Protection of Children and Young People (USCCB)
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!