James T. Majewski, Voice Actor
- American stage, film and voice actor
- Married with one child, living and working in New York City
- BA, Philosophy, Pontifical College Josephinum
- MFA, California Institute of the Arts
James is an accomplished actor with appearances around the United States and in Europe. While in Los Angeles he collaborated with the international, interdisciplinary artist group Dream Walker.
In 2019 he performed in the premiere production of Here Comes the Tide, There Goes the Girl at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. He has also engaged in artistic residencies in both Poland and France.
Originally from the Washington, DC metropolitan area, James was an Artistic Associate with the DC-based Brave Spirits Theatre, with whom he performed in the first professional production of the Jacobean revenge tragedy, The Bloody Banquet, in nearly 400 years.
In reviews, James has fared very well:
- “James T. Majewski’s every movement is an explosion.”—The Washington Post
- “James Majewski has brought this character to light in a way that really hasn’t been done before. It’s delightful, genuine, and a little sobering.”—DC Metro Theater Arts
- “James Majewski as Romeo glided through his poetic lines with a sweet fluidity that made this listener’s jaw slack.”—Shakespeareances
James’ acting career can be followed more completely at https://www.jamestmajewski.com.
Before discerning his vocation to marriage and entering upon that vocation in 2019, James studied at the Josephinum as a seminarian for the Diocese of Arlington, receiving his baccalaureate degree in Philosophy Summa Cum Laude.
Most recently on this site:
- St. Cyprian of Carthage—Letter to Donatus - September 16
- Paul Mankowski, S.J.—What Went Wrong? - September 8
- St. Athanasius—Life of St. Anthony | Full - August 31
- St. Augustine—De Doctrina Christiana | Book 2 (Ch.1-18) - August 24
- St. John Henry Newman—On the Fitness of the Glories of Mary - August 15