Website Review: BibleBeltCatholics.com
A review based on: http://www.askacatholic.com/bbc/SiteMap.cfm
BibleBeltCatholics.com – sharing the writing of the Early Church Fathers, the very first Christians, with our separated Christian brethren in the Bible Belt South!
BibleBeltCatholics is a database of quotes and writing from the Early Church Fathers, the very first Christians, who lived from A.D. 100 to A.D. 787 with the death of St. John Damascene.
Our goal is to demonstrate that the Teachings the Catholic Church believes, are not inventions or something made up by a Pope, Cardinal, bishop, or cleric of the Church, but, in fact, have always been part of what Catholic Christians call, the Deposit of Faith — Teachings Jesus, His Apostles, and His Church left us to believe before His Glorious Ascension into Heaven.
The site is divided into four time periods, three of which cover the patristic era.
Now the Christian can trace one any of 50 different teachings from
- the first patristic era (to the)
- the second patristic era (to the)
- the third patristic era (right to)
- the Catechism of the Catholic Church!
Within the first eight centuries of the Church's history up to 150 Christians are quoted, many of them are saints and martyrs.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 07/23/2013; Last Updated: 04/24/2017
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Normal
- Submit A Quote to us! Resources
- Recommended books Resources
- List of the Early Church Fathers Resources
- Important Events that happened before the time of Christ through the twentieth century Resources
- The Catechism today Resources
- The Catholic Church and the term Catholic Resources
- Peter and the Papacy Resources
- The Sacraments Resources
- Other Church Teachings Resources
- Mary Resources
- The Word of God Resources
- Heaven, Purgatory and Hell Resources
- Fidelity: Links To non-Catholic sites
Not Yet Categorized
Website Established: 07/29/12
132 Cedar Terrace Apt B
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.