Website Review: Catholics for the Common Good Site on which this review was based: http://www.ccgaction.org/index.php
Catholics for the Common Good is a new Catholic Action organization based on the social teachings of the Catholic Church. It is founded in response to the call of Pope John Paul II for the evangelization of culture, and the U.S. bishops' call for faithful citizenship. William B. May is the Chairman and Founder.
The website features information on the Church's Social Teachings concerning life and the family and provides advocacy tools.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 05/30/2007; Last Updated: 08/01/2013
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- Foundational principles of Catholic Social Teaching Resources Example(s)
- Resource section Resources
- Social Teachings Index by Issue Resources
- Catechism Indexed by Issue Resources
- Articles for Faith and Formation Resources
- Bookstore Resources
- Stand with Children Conference, Workshops and Retreats Resources
- Videos Resources
CategoriesIssues > Social Ills
Culture > Social Order
Institutions > Organizations
Catholics for the Common Good
P.O. Box 320038
San Francisco, CA 94132-0038
415 738-0421 (fax)
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.