Website Review: Maronite Heritage Site on which this review was based: http://www.maronite-heritage.com
This website was created by Fr. Antonio Elfeghali, a Maronite priest and a religious member of the Maronite Order of the Blessed Virgin Mary (OMM). It is devoted to the Maronite Catholic Church, an Eastern Church that goes back to the fifth century, always in union with Rome. Information can be found here on the Maronite Patriarch, Orders, eparchies, parishes, hymns, icons, calendar, history, and their homeland Lebanon.
This is an interesting site to visit and learn more the Eastern rite.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 11/22/2006; Last Updated: 08/25/2013
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- History of the Maronites, their identity and a timeline Resources
- Maronite Church: Maronite Patriarch, Eparchies, Religious Orders, Parishes, Statistics, Documents, Maronite Names Resources
- Maronite Saints: St. Sharbel, St. Rafqa, and St. Nimatullah Hardini Resources
- Maronite Calendar: Holy Days of Obligation, Liturgical Year Resources
- List of saints on the Maronite calendar Resources
- Pages of beautiful icons Resources
- A slide show of Lebanon in the Holy Scriptures Resources
- Section on Lebanon that includes: Lebanese Family Name, Lebanese Martyrs, Lebanese Food, Lebanese Village, Facts about Lebanon, Learn Lebanese, Galleries, Archive and Articles Resources
- The Maronite Tauditho Meal document Resources Example(s)
CategoriesInstitutions > Eastern Rite
Website Established: 05/12/04
Fr. Antonio Elfeghali
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.