Website Review: Holy Spirit Interactive
A review based on: http://www.holyspiritinteractive.net
Holy Spirit Interactive was founded by Aneel Aranha, and is dedicated to strengthening the faith of Christians and spreading the Word of God around the world through its various ministries and activities, which include publishing, retreats and seminars, radio and TV.
While there is much to recommend on this site (especially the articles by some excellent Catholic priests and apologists such as: Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Fr. John McCloskey, Fr. William Saunders, Mark Shea, Mike Aquilina, etc.) the main organizers of the site, Aneel Aranha and Dominic Dixon, promote Protestants and Protestant teachings over the nine sites that their ministry utilizes. These various sites are all part of Holy Spirit Interactive. Since Protestantism is so intertwined with authentic Catholic teaching on these sites we feel that we must give Holy Spirit Interactive a "yellow" rating even though parts of it are very good. We feel that there is too much for Catholics to have to sift through to find what's worthwhile. Holy Spirit Interactive ministry is spread across these various websites:
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 03/19/2005; Last Updated: 05/10/2013
- Fidelity: Caution
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- Special sections for Youth and Kids Resources
- Extensive "Prayer Center" Resources
- Daily Bread section Resources Example(s)
- Library sections on featured topics Resources
- Many good articles on the Faith and current issues Resources
- Fidelity: Protestant approach to moral issues in youth section Example(s)
- Fidelity: Protestant Christian music and "resources" under the youth/kids sections
- Fidelity: Total condemnation of any drinking of alcohol Example(s)
- Fidelity: Ministry spread across various websites that promote Protestant teachings Example(s)
CategoriesCatholicism > Faith
Website Established: 02/22/04
Vicariate of Arabia
Post Box 25893
Dubai, NA NA
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.