Website Review: Official Peter Kreeft Website
A review based on: http://www.peterkreeft.com
Peter Kreeft, Ph.D., is a professor of philosophy at Boston College. He is a regular contributor to several Christian publications, is in wide demand as a speaker at conferences, and is the author of over 40 books, including Three Philosophies of Life, Prayer: the Great Conversation, and Fundamentals of the Faith. This website serves as an introduction to Dr. Kreeft and his work. It also provides a good source for articles on a wide variety of related topics.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 06/12/2002; Last Updated: 10/18/2013
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- Many articles/excerpts written by Dr. Kreeft Resources Example(s)
- Many recorded lectures that can be downloaded and saved as MP3s Resources
- Upcoming speaking engagements Resources
- List of books written by Kreeft and links to where to purchase them Resources
- Charismatic Gifts—Resources Resources
CategoriesCatholicism > Faith
Culture > Philosophy
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.