Catholic Prayer: Seven Offerings of the Precious Blood
Eternal Father, we offer you the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, poured out on the cross and offered daily on the altar:
- For the glory of your name, for the coming of your kingdom and for the salvation of all.
- For the propagation of faith, for Pope N., for bishops, priests, and religious and for the sanctification of all the people of God.
- For the conversion of sinners, for the loving acceptance of your Word, and for the union of all Christians.
- For civil authorities, for the strengthening of public morals, and for peace and justice among all nations.
- For the santification of our work and suffering, for the poor, sick and afflicted, and for all who rely on our prayers.
- For our own spiritual and temporal needs, for those of our relatives, benefactors, and also for those of our enemies.
- For those who are to die this day, for the souls in purgatory, and for our final union with Christ in Glory.
Recent Catholic Commentary
Is Cardinal Kasper losing his grip? 2 hours ago
The Pope is not the problem 22 hours ago
Top Catholic News
Most Important Stories of the Last 30 Days
Key synod report calls for 'gradualism' in Church response to irregular family situations CWN - October 13
Cardinal Parolin: UN must protect innocents from Islamic State CWN - September 30
Synod of Bishops opens with Mass in St. Peter’s Basilica CWN - October 6