Jennifer Gregory Miller
Author and Speaker
Jennifer Gregory Miller has had two constants since her childhood: love of books and love of the Liturgy through Catholic traditions and customs in the family. She has found ways to combine both in her family life. She is the original creator and developer of the Liturgical Year section on CatholicCulture.org.
Jennifer received a BA in History from Franciscan University of Steubenville, with her thesis focused on her favorite Liturgical Year cookbook, Cooking for Christ by Florence Berger. Jennifer is also trained in the Ward Method of Music Instruction and a catechist in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, areas that enhance living the Liturgy in the home.
She is a moderator on 4Real (online forum for Catholic parent home educators) and has been a speaker sharing favorite books, liturgical traditions and home education ideas. Jennifer and her husband David live in Manassas, Virginia. They work daily to unite their Domestic Church with the Church's Liturgical Year. They are homeschooling their two sons, Gregory (10 and Nicholas (6) mainly using Charlotte Mason philosophy and methods. When she has time she also blogs at http://familyfeastandferia.com.
Most recently on this site:
- Praying in Rhythm with the Feasts and Seasons: The Rural Life Prayerbook - March 27
- Holy Week Preparation - March 24
- The Solemnity of the Annunciation: the Moment of Incarnation in Our Lives - March 24
- Lenten Conversion and Repentance: The True Vine and the Sacrament of Reconciliation - March 20
- The Great Saints of March: Patrick and Joseph - March 17