Our Amazon Store
We average a 5% commission when you enter Amazon through any of our product links or through our affiliate bookmark:
Just click and hold this Amazon.com link and drag it into your favorites or bookmarks. It contains our affiliate code.
Can you help others with a favorite book or product? Make a suggestion for our Store.
[ Hide descriptions ]
- Hand Painted
- Stone Included
Number 1 bestselling Billboard Classical Traditional artist for two consecutive years, the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles join forces once more with 11-time Grammy Award-winning producer Christopher Alder for their newest release Easter at Ephesus. This album features an array of glorious chants and exhilarating hymns for Eastertide with the unearthly voices of the nuns that have inspired audiences throughout the world. The 27-track selection spans the season of Easter through Pentecost.
- Handmade in Poland
- Lamb Has 3 Colored Palm Leaves and Bell
- Dimensions 3inch x 3inch x 1.5inch
Gregorian Chants including Introits, Graduals, Alleluias, Sequences, Offertories, Communions, and Hymns from Easter Mass, and the Mass for the First Sunday after Easter. This recording reflects the unmatched authenticity which characterizes the exquisitely gracious and moving performances of Gregorian chant by the Monks of Solesmes.
- 100% Polyester
- 70" x 15"
- Includes 2 15" X 25" Cotton Dish Towels
- Includes 2 Quilted Oven Mitts
- Polyester; imported. Machine wash.
- Available in Runner (68 1/4"L" x 12 3/4"L") or Square (34"Sq.)
- measures 14 inches by 20 inches
- made of 55 % linen and 45% cotton
- various colors available
- machine washable
- Made in Sweden from 100% plant based stearin, a sustainable and healthier source of wax, perfect for vegans
- These candles have an intense color and a slight gloss because of the stearin
- Stearin ensures that these candles will not bend, even if it stands in a warm or sunny room. Great for sunny dinning rooms, hallways or outdoor patios.
- The higher melting point of stearin, 80°C (176°F), produces much slower-burning candles, with smaller flames. These candles burn brightly, with steady, unwavering flames.
- You'll spend less time cleaning up drippy messes. Smaller, neater flames emit less trails of smoke, and protect your walls and ceilings from sooty messes.
- Machine washable polyester.
- Available in Runner (68 3/4"L x 12 3/4"W) or Square (34 1/2"Sq.)
- Cast-aluminum 3-D cake mold in the shape of a spring lamb
- Made in the USA
- 2-piece design creates a beautiful freestanding cake
- Oven-safe; hand-wash; not for use with metal utensils, scouring pads, or abrasives
- 100 PERCENT UNBLEACHED COTTON
- LARGE SIZE - 3 square yards (27 square feet) of cheesecloth that can be cut into whatever shape or size you need. Make your own tiny tea bags or wrap an entire turkey - the possibilities with this versatile cheesecloth are endless.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Ideal for cheese making, basting poultry, blanching fruits and vegetables, poaching fish, straining liquids, steaming vegetables, waxing paint, preserving food, cleaning around the home and kitchen, and so much more.
Set of 2 beautiful hand-beaded placemat, handcrafted in India. 14 inches in diameter, perfect as a placemat or plate charger. Each placemat is made from seed beads that are hand-strung on wire which makes a very durable product. Placemats are made from glass beads that beautifully reflect the light.
The set includes one 4-sided doily to line the basket and one round doily to cover the food sampling in the basket. The tradition of having food for the Easter meal blessed on Holy Saturday has been practiced in Poland and all over the world by Poles and Christians for centuries. In Poland a wicker basket is filled with a sampling of the Easter meal, covered with a pure white cover and taken to church to be blessed. The Paschal Lamb image is beautifully screen printed on the doilies. Each doily is finished with cotton lace. The four-sided doily measures approx: 16 x 16", while the round doily measures approx. 9.5" in diameter. The basket and its content is not included. Made in Poland.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- High quality product with exclusive designs
- Authentic product handmade with love by Catholic Mexicans for Angelitos de Mexico™
- Perfect gift for any occasion; baptism, first communion, confirmation, wedding
- Dedicated after-sale customer service
Pysanky: Easter Eggs of Eastern Europe (Hands-On Art History): Coloring Pages for Kids and Kids at Heart
Pysanky are traditional hand-painted eggs made in Eastern Europe during the Easter season. Pysanky-makers use the wax-resist method, similar to batik, using a pin-like stylus to draw intricate designs in hot wax. Kids of all ages will enjoy coloring these beautiful eggs drawn from authentic pysanky designs. Includes 25 original designs plus five blanks so you can design your own patterns.
Made in Russia For Eastern Christians, Pascha (Easter) is the Feast of Feasts and the most celebrated Christian holiday. Traditionally, for this day, Russian Christians prepare a wonderful classic dish called "Sirnaja Pashka" -made with eggs and dairy products. These ingredients are the foods the faithful abstained from during the Great Fast before Pascha. The ingredients are placed into a specially made "pasochnitsa," a mold consisting of four planks joined into a trapezoidal shape and dressed with a Cross and carved patterns.
Send your children on a hunt that will lead them to the treasure of Easter. Read the story together, open each egg, and find the surprise inside - each a symbol of Jesus’ journey to the cross. Great way to connect while reliving the events of those history-changing hours. Also a wonderful children's Sunday school Catholic or Christian religious Easter activity. Includes 1 egg carton; 12 plastic eggs with improved symbols inside; 1 beautifully illustrated,bilingual storybook; and 1 set of colorful stickers.
- 30 tealight candles, IKEA Article No. 603.399.65
- Ripe scent of sweet red berries with a slight hint of flowers
- The candle has the same beautiful color and pleasant scent during its entire burn time, beacause it is colored and scented through.
- Diameter: 1 ½ " (38 mm) Burning time: 4 hr Package quantity: 30 pack
- Titian Title- The Descent of the Holy Ghost Size- 18" x 27"
- Museum quality canvas print using state of the art high precision print technology
- Materials: Museum quality acid-free, heavyweight archival canvas and fade-resistant, archival inks
- Made in the USA, shipped unframed and rolled in a protective shipping tube, ready to be framed
One of the best-known Easter symbols is the egg, which has symbolized renewed life since ancient days. The egg is said to be a symbol of life because in all living creatures life begins in the egg. What better way to display these beautiful wooden Easter eggs (Pisanki) than this traditional lace centerpiece? Handmade from 100% cotton three-ply doily with lace, this 12" in diameter Easter egg display holder is adorned with alternating chicks and floral prints. The lace egg display holder comes with six 2.5" long wooden chicken eggs (Pisanki), which are made of natural wood, hand painted and decorated. No two wooden eggs are identical since they are handmade in Poland. The egg display holder will arrive unassembled, so it will require tying up the strings and inserting the eggs.
CatholicCulture.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.