Pro-life awards to 6 activists
November 15, 2010
The Gerard Health Foundation has announced $600,000 in prizes to be distributed among the six recipients of this year’s Life Prizes, which recognize outstanding contributions to the pro-life cause. This year’s awards go to:
- Jeanne Head, the UN representative of the National Right to Life Educational Trust;
- the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network, established to fight for the right to life of disabled and incapacitated persons;
- Douglas Johnson, the longtime legislative director of the National Right to Life Committee;
- Kristan Hawkins, the executive director of Students for Life of America;
- Rev. Alveda King, the pro-life speaker and niece of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; and
- Marie Smith, the director of the Parliamentary Network for Critical Issues, a non-partisan global outreach of Gospel of Life Ministries.
For all current news, visit our News home page.
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!