Shop at Amazon, Earn Up to 8% for CatholicCulture.org
1. Get Started
2. Make It Easy
Drag this mini banner into your browser's Bookmark (or "Favorites") toolbar. It will create a link to Amazon that contains our Associate code. This way you are never more than one click away from direct access to Amazon.
3. Use it Always!
Every time you shop on Amazon, use the link on this page, the Amazon link in a CatholicCulture.org newsletter, or your bookmark!
Amazon SMILE vs. Amazon Associate
By designating Trinity Communications in the Amazon SMILE program and shopping at smile.amazon.com, you can ensure that we receive a gift of .5 (one-half) percent of what you spend (one cent out of every two dollars). But using our Associate links earns us 16 times more, and it is hard to use both at the same time.
What Is an Amazon Associate?
CatholicCulture.org is an Amazon associate, which means that when you shop with Amazon using links from our web site, up to 8% of the value of your purchases is paid to CatholicCulture.org as referral fees.
Will I See Visual Evidence of Associate Shopping?
No evidence is displayed to the shopper that purchases are benefiting a particular Associate. This does not matter. If you have accessed Amazon through our links, we will receive the benefit.
How Are Associate Benefits Determined?
The most important factor is the number of sales made through our links. The greater the volume, the higher the referral percentage.
Do I Benefit in Any Way?
Well, Amazon's prices are seldom beaten. And a percentage of your purchases directly supports the production of the CatholicCulture.org content you value and enjoy!
Ways to Shop Amazon through CatholicCulture.org
All you need to do is visit Amazon through one of our links:
- The Most Convenient Way: Add the permanent link to your browser's bookmarks bar (as described in item 2 at the top of this page) so it is always a click away.
- Standard Associate Link: Go to Amazon by clicking on the Amazon ad which appears lower down in the right sidebar of most pages on CatholicCulture.org. This carries our Associate identity with it.
- Text Link: Sometimes we include text links to Amazon in our reviews or commentary. Use them to begin shopping, such as this link: Amazon.com.
- Product Widgets: Click on the image of any product listing (such as those at the end of of book reviews).
For Those with a Technical Can-Do Attitude
Yes, it is possible to use our Associate Link AND Amazon Smile at the same time. But you have to follow two steps:
- First, you must designate us as your charity in the SMILE program. Go to www.amazon.com/smile. Either you will be asked to designate a charity, or it will say "Supporting: Charity Name" at the very top of the page, and you can click on that name to change your charity designation. In making the designation, search for "CatholicCulture.org", and in the search results choose "Trinity Communications" in Manassas, VA.
- Second, you need an Associate Link from us that will point not to www.amazon.com but to smile.amazon.com. Our problem is that maintaining two different sets of Associate links would bewilder just about everybody. But the following link will do the trick: