Psychotherapist, nun win pro-life awards
August 08, 2012
A pioneer in the research and treatment of post-abortion syndrome and a nun who has helped found numerous crisis pregnancy centers are the 2012 winners of the People of Life Award, an honor bestowed by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities.
Vincent Rue is the co-director of the Jacksonville-based Institute for Pregnancy Loss and the Alliance for Post-Abortion Research and Training; Sister Paula Vandegaer is program director of International Life Services in Los Angeles.
- 2012 People Of Life Awards To Therapist, Religious Sister (USCCB)
- Alliance for Post-Abortion Research and Training
- International Life Services
- Vida Humana Internacional head among winners of pro-life award (CWN, 8/10/11)
- US bishops honor 3 pro-life stalwarts (CWN, 8/12/10)
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!