Website Review: Mary Meets Dolly: A Catholic's Guide to Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Site on which this review was based: http://www.marymeetsdolly.com
Mary Meets Dolly: A Catholic's Guide to Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology is a personal website published by a clinical laboratory specialist in molecular biology at a Catholic hospital, who also has an excellent knowledge of the Faith. Here you will find information about stem cell research, cloning, genetic testing, and more, all in light of the Church's teaching on the sanctity of human life. The main feature of this site is a database of articles written by the webmaster. They are all informative as well as theologically sound, providing technical scientific information in layman's terms so as to be accessable to all. This is a good way for Catholics to learn about and keep up-to-date on these very important life issues.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 01/24/2006; Last Updated: 01/25/2011
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Good
- Useability: Excellent
- Well-written, informative articles Resources Example(s)
- Reading list and links for further research Resources
- Pertinent quotes Resources
- A glossary of important terms Resources
- Links and excerpts from relevant Church documents Resources
- A frequently updated blog Resources
- A well-organized design and a search engine make the site easy to use. Useability
- Blog Resources
CategoriesIssues > Life Issues
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.