Website Review: Children of God for Life
A review based on: http://www.cogforlife.org
Children of God For Life is a pro-life outreach source designed to provide truthful, accurate and updated information on life issues. They research and educate the public as well as provide seminars and training. The President, Debi Vinnedge, is a nationally recognized author and speaker and has provided written testimony for the Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR) Congressional hearings. This is an excellent site which provides information about aborted fetal cell line vaccines as well as other bioethics issues.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 08/15/2005; Last Updated: 09/02/2010
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Good
- Useability: Normal
- Campaign for Ethical Vaccines Resources Example(s)
- Find a Pro-Life Doctor Resources
- Information about Religious Exemptions Resources
- Information about Stem Cell & Fetal Tissue Research Resources
- Facts on Human Cloning Resources
- Pill - Breast Cancer Link Resources
- Vaccine Sources Resources
- Information on Gardasil HPV Vaccine Resources
- Contraceptives Resources
- Natural Family Planning Resources
CategoriesIssues > Life Issues
Institutions > Organizations
Children of God for Life
4613 Barfield Crescent Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.