Website Review: Courage Site on which this review was based: http://www.couragerc.net
Courage is an international community of men and women committed to following the magisterial teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. Courage's mission is to provide spiritual support for men and women striving to live chaste lives in accordance with the Catholic Church's pastoral teaching on homosexuality. The site not only provides extensive information on the organization and its work and events, but also offers a number of online resources. These include a good section on related Church teachings, several email discussion forums, and a section for youth. This is a good site from a great organization doing excellent work.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 12/20/2000; Last Updated: 05/31/2012
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- General information about Courage Resources Example(s)
- A section on the Catholic Faith covering: Magisterial Teachings, The Holy Scriptures and Traditions specifically on homosexuality and sexuality Resources
- Member testimonies Resources
- Links to related sites Resources
- Resource list of books, tapes, and videos Resources
- Special section of resources for Youth Workers Resources
- Support for families and loved ones Resources
- Online version of the Courage newsletter Resources
- Section on how you can help Resources
- Available in English and Spanish Useability
- Practical advice for those who struggle with same-sex desires Resources
- Fidelity: There are some links to non-Cathoic sites, but these are necessary to their mission.
CategoriesIssues > Social Ills
Catholicism > Catholic Life
8 Leonard Street
Norwalk, CT 06850
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.