Website Review: CanonLaw.info Site on which this review was based: http://www.canonlaw.info
CanonLaw.info is the homepage and resource center of Dr. Edward N. Peters, an American lay canon lawyer. A specialist in the Catholic Church's internal legal system, Dr. Peters teaches, writes, speaks, and consults on a wide variety of canonical issues. Currently Dr. Edward Peters holds the Edmund Cardinal Szoka Chair at Sacred Heart Major Seminary in Detroit, Michigan. This is a very informative site to visit, the only thing lacking is a search engine. The Directory page is the best option for finding the strengths on this website.
Review Ratings what do these ratings mean?
First Evaluated: 04/10/2002; Last Updated: 06/03/2013
- Fidelity: Excellent
- Resources: Excellent
- Useability: Excellent
- The Precepts of the Church Resources
- Articles & Reviews Resources Example(s)
- Information on Dr. Peters's books Resources
- Digitized archives of selected past radio shows with Dr. Peters. Resources
- Links and information on Canonistics Resources
- Resources Review Resources Example(s)
- Ecclesiastical Latin Resources
- Scriptural Greek Resources
- Special Needs Resources
- Fine Films for the Catholic home Resources Example(s)
- Related links Resources
- In the Light of the Law (blog) Resources Example(s)
CategoriesIssues > Politics
Catholicism > Faith
Culture > Social Order
Culture > Media
NB: All reviews are current as of the Evaluation or Update Date cited above. If you notice that a review contains information that is no longer accurate, please contact us and we will be happy to amend our review.