A chapel at Fort Washington, New York, dedicated to St. Frances Cabrini (1850-1917). Founder of Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart, she was asked by Pope Leo XIII to come to the United States to work among the immigrants. She arrived in New York in 1889 and died in Chicago in 1917. Canonized in 1946, she was the first naturalized American citizen so honored. Her body lies under the main altar of the shrine.