Top Ten Reasons for Thinking Your Pastor is an Archconservative
By Diogenes (articles ) | November 07, 2003 1:20 PM
10. Says, "the Holy Father" instead of "this current pope"
9. Earring in neither ear
8. Genuflects before tabernacle when church is empty
7. No "Visualize World Peace" bumper sticker on the CYO van
6. Wears jeans only when changing shock absorbers
5. Can recite Apostles' Creed without a crib card
4. Fails to hide videos and DVDs when his mother visits
3. Celebrates more than four consecutive masses without "On Eagle's Wings"
2. Omits mention of Magic Johnson in Prayers of the Faithful
1. Breviary "just opens" to Invitatory
An appeal from our founder, Dr. Jeffrey Mirus:
Dear reader: If you found the information on this page helpful in your pursuit of a better Catholic life, please support our work with a donation. Your donation will help us reach five million Truth-seeking readers worldwide this year. Thank you!
Progress toward our March expenses ($25,479 to go):
All comments are moderated. To lighten our editing burden, only current donors are allowed to Sound Off. If you are a donor, log in to see the comment form; otherwise please support our work, and Sound Off!