- Born in 1977. Lifetime resident of Virginia.
- Married 13 years with two daughters.
- Extracurricular activities: author, musician, chef, sports enthusiast
Peter is available for speaking engagements (click here to inquire):
- Effective business leadership
- Business/brand/marketing strategy
- Non-profit growth strategies
- Trials, tribulations, and joy: Catholicism in the modern workplace
- Additional topics available on request.
Mr. Peter V. Mirus
Director of Communications
Peter has been a contributor to the development of CatholicCulture.org since its founding in 1996. To help the organization succeed, he brings 16 years of experience as a brand/marketing strategist, web communications director, and business analyst. Today, he serves as the part-time Director of Communications, providing critical strategic direction and tactical support.
Other Non-Profit Work
Peter's success history features more than 70 client relationships, including project direction for more than 20 Catholic organizations, including EWTN, the Supreme Council of the Knights of Columbus, the March for Life, and the Catholic Medical Association. He has also done work for secular charitable organizations and member associations. To speak to Peter about your non-profit project, contact his office at STA to schedule an appointment.
Secular Business Interests
From 2000-2010 Peter worked for Trinity Consulting, a boutique Communications and Information Management firm in Manassas, Virginia. He is presently founder and CEO of STA Tech Marketing, which provides fractional CMO, brand/marketing strategy, and marketing execution to growth-minded, tech-oriented companies.
Peter has written many articles on living the Catholic Faith, all of which are available on CatholicCulture.org (search "Peter Mirus").
Most recently on this site:
- Who Is Pope Francis and how is the world responding? (rollup) - March 14
- Junk Reporting on Electing a Pope - February 11
- What All Parents Should Want for Their Children - February 1
- Not Enough Children in California - January 9
- A Mostly Pro-Life Romney? Pro-lifers Do a Body Count - August 28